Gardasee – Holiday Flats with Pool for Connoisseurs
Lake Garda (in Italiano “Lago di Garda”) borders on three Italian provinces: South Tyrol in the north, Venetia in the east and Lombardy in the west and south. Because of its moderate climate and many possibilities for water sports, the lake is the destination of many tourists. The most important places around the lake can be accessed by ferryboat and hydrofoil. The spa town “Riva del Garda“ is located at the northern point of the lake, where it is inviting to relax, to stroll around the town and to undertake trips in the vicinity.
In the south of the lake is the small village of Sirmione, which is located on a peninsula extending quite far into the lake. On the western side there is Salò.
Residence La Berna at Tremosine – a beautiful domicile for holidays on Lake Garda
The well-tended and spacious resort “La Berna” is located on a quiet spot, just 5 km away from the lake and 600 m above it. From here you have a sensational view over the lake and the surrounding nature. La Berna is ideal for unhurried vacations and also for sports activities. Far away from traffic and noise, La Berna is located amidst the nature of “Alto Garda Bresciano Park” and is the ideal location for sports and nature lovers.
Start walking tours and mountain bike-tours directly from here
All day long the sun will invite you to take part in lots of activities. Directly starting from here you can take nice and challenging bicycle and mountain bike tours. Lovely routes will guide you up to Passo Nota (1,200 m) or higher up to Passo Tremalzo (1,700 m). Each Wednesday we offer a guided hiking tour to our guests. Excursions on foot or bike in this unique natural environment will help you to relax from daily stress. The mountains around Tremosine are special – enthusiasts of trekking and mountain biking call Vesio “a real Paradise”. In the extensive area of the nature park you can take different kinds of bicycle tours with different degrees of difficulty.
A far-flung net of rarely used asphalt roads makes it easy to explore the surrounding villages and districts by bike. A tight net of forest and gravel roads extending all over the nature park is especially attractive for mountain bikers. It is logical that the most demanding and difficult mountain bike race in Italy was born here, the “Bike Extreme”. Every year thousands of enthusiasts ride in or watch it.
Back from a tour, your bike finds its place in our mountain bike garage. In the bike cellar there are lockable cages. There is also space for washing and cleaning your bike. If you wish to relax afterwards by playing tennis, there are courts nearby.
Games and Fun in the Water
By car, Lake Garda can be reached in 15 to 20 minutes. The nearest beaches are in Limone or Campione. The Residence La Berna is located close to the centre of Vesio –Tremosine. In five minutes by foot you can go shopping or find a restaurant or pizzeria. Good restaurants are in the entire area, but also in the different villages of Tremosine. The area also offers mountain climbing and paragliding.
Bathing, surfing and sailing are offered at Lake Garda. You can also spend pleasant days at Residence La Berna enjoying our 500 m² pool with whirlpool and hydro massage spot. For smaller kids there is also a wading pool. Close to the pool there is a snack bar where you can enjoy an aperitif, a small lunch or a delicious sundae. It is open from May to September daily from 9 am to 7 pm. The wonderful 6000 m² park surrounding this paradise is equipped with deck chairs, sunbeds and parasols. Table tennis and a beach volleyball court await less lazy guests.
Here some ideas for visits, trips and excursions:
- Visit to the Varone Waterfall, 3 km distant from Riva del Garda.
- Trip to Monte Baldo with the cable car from Malcesine, nice possibility to go for a little hike. Recommendable because of the alpine flora and the incredible view all around.
- 30 minute boat trip from Limone to Riva or to Malcesine.
- Trip and hike to Tenno: Lake and the village of Canale.
- Trip and hike on the Strada del Ponale to Pregasina. Impressive trip from Riva del Garda, also possible with mountain bike or bicycle.
- Trip and hike in the valley of the Paper Mills at Toscolano Maderno (www.valledellecartiere.it )
- Trip to Castello di Drena, offering incredibile views of the rocky desert of Marocche.
- Visit to the Botanic Garden of Andre Heller and to the Vittoriale from Gabriele d’Annunzio at Gardone Riviera (www.hellergarden.com www.vittoriale.it );
- Visit to the Borghetto di Valeggio with the Damm Visconteo and to the Parco Giardino Sigurta (www.sigurta.it);
- Visit to the pilgrimage church Madonna della Corona in Spiazza at Monte Baldo (www.madonnadellacorona.it ).